Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Expanding Horizons. Introducing The Crotchety Critic!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a huge fan of movies. I am also a huge fan of being grumpy.

Why not combine the two!

I have expressed interest in getting back to video blogging, but I don't feel there is enough content in my daily life to warrant a video blog about every day life.

So I decided to put a different spin on movie reviews. Sure, there are plenty of movie critics out there, but there aren't quite enough video critics/reviewers. Furthermore, there aren't many novelty movie critics. Sure, you have Honest Trailers, and things like that, but I am planning on something a little different.

I will be running a Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I'll be reviewing both new and old movies from my standpoint. I will also take requests from my watchers. No matter now great the movie, there will always be things that bother me about the movie.

So, if you will, like my facebook page, and start making requests!

Click here for my Facebook Page!
Click here for my YouTube Channel!
Follow me on Twitter!


No comments :

Post a Comment