Thursday, September 3, 2015

Farewell! It's time to move on.

It is with a heavy heart, and a bright future that I come to tell my readers that is my final post on this blog. I have been with you guys since 2011, and this chapter of my life is over.

Now that my physical health is mostly under control, it's time to take control over other aspects of my life. My children, my new family, my stability, etc.

As such I have decided to systematically eliminate negative influences in my life.

With that being said, I have deactivated my facebook account, and I have abandoned Crotchety Critic (my latest endeavor).

I will be keeping Google+ and Twitter (at least for now). So feel free to follow on twitter @bflblog.

I wish you all the very best of luck, but it's simply time to turn the proverbial page.

Thanks for sticking with me!

Until we meet again!

-RJ

No comments :

Post a Comment